I hadn't been home for a really long time, so being able to be with my family meant a lot to me. It started with spending some time with Taylor and the kids. They really love Grandma's new Ipad! They were making songs with just saying words, have to admit they were pretty talented and had a lot of fun.
How can you forget this cute little boy Ryker. He learned to officially walk while I was there, now he is probably running everywhere imaginable! But I enjoyed seeing him get excited to get across the floor.
Another face I that I love is of little Lailee. She was learning to say things, my favorite was "blue-berrrrr-ies" Wow I spoiled her just to hear her say funny things! It was a lot of fun to hear her start to talk.
Time for the Park! Wahoo. I think there were a lot of smiles, a lot swinging, and playing. The little kids were a lot of fun together and played well. Grandma Shelly is the best... She always makes the events more fun by bringing the good treats, and the doing whatever those little grandkids would like to do!
These three a good friends. I thought they were so fun and so cute!
This is all of them giving presents out of paper that they made each other. Whether pictures or boxes they had a gift for everyone!
You wouldn't believe it, but they are all different ages. Lailee was almost 1 1/2, Ryker was just less than a year, and Mya is only 4 months! But each of them are a lot of fun.
Welcome to the 2nd annual Queen's tea party. Where all the grandkids were invited by the Queen. They were dressed up beautifully, and they were such great prince's and princess'. There was a great tea party, a scavenger hunt, and water painting was soon to follow.












No comments:
Post a Comment